Tuesday, September 04, 2007

WishList

Oh I wish….
I wish I could jump and scream whenever I want to..

I wish I could just take off on a world tour w/o thinking about work, family, responsibilities, money, company.

I wish I could collect and reflect on the thousand thoughts that seem to wrestle with each other for attention.

I wish I did not have a face that mirrors my every thought and mood.

I wish I could just sing out loudly whenever I want to and not think about the people around me.
I wish I was much more diplomatic and not blurt out the first thing that comes to mind.

I wish I could do something about the bad roads, the dirty toilets, the bribery, the pollution, and all the things that I protest about.

I wish I could do something to wipe out the look of sadness on some peoples faces that I see..

I wish I could do a million things at a time.

I wish I could be the best at whatever I do..

I wish I could smile at every problem and be brave about it.

I wish I could climb hills, fly high, wade on water, touch the moon, glide on the clouds, and do all the crazy things things I want to.

I wish I could shop for everything I can lay my hands on.

I wish I could just hug the lady that I saw on the road the other day and tell her "everything will be ok"

I wish I could open up and tell all the people I love, like and respect why I do so.

I wish I knew exactly what I wanted out of life.

I wish I did not have this horrible habit of speaking to myself aloud.

I wish I could do away with a lot of my horrible habits:)

I wish I could not think of manners and being rude and use the choicest of expletives to some people and not feel apologetic about it later..(Ok.. i dont really wish that.. but at times I do)

I wish I could remember routes and places and not get lost so easily..

I wish i could just think of some yummy dish and it would just appear in front of me to be devoured..:)

I wish I could curl under my blankets and not get up when I dont want to in the mornings..

I wish I could be all energetic in the morning and go for the morning walks on the beach which I always wanted to do but never got around doing..:(

I wish I wasnt such a scatterbrain at times and remember about all the things that though seem stupid and trivial to me, is of paramount importance to others..

I wish I didnt have to do this 'weather talk' whenever people from US/other places visit us..(why cant they think of something else to talk about to break the ice. )

I wish I never see a day where I have nothing to look forward to..

I wish I could take up all the hobbies I wanted to ..like join the yoga, glass painting, aerobics, swimming.. oh so many!

I wish my family is happy always and nothing ever bothers them..

I wish I could read all the books that I want to..

I wish there were no Mondays ;)

I wish life was simpler..

I wish I could actually write down all my wishes..

I wish.. I wish.. I wish..

Oh i wish .. Oh I wish I didnt have so many wishes to wish for,,. But what the heck.. thatz what makes life interesting.. :)

1 Comments:

At 12:45 pm, Blogger Dwarak said...

And i wish all your wishes come true:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home