Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Just a thought!

Everytime, when things are going smoothly and "normally", Life has a way of throwing surprises @ u! A complication that u have to deal with, a road u have to choose, a feeling u have to understand, a problem u have to solve, a decision u have to take. One minute everything is ok, and the next u r @ the crossroad! Ive always believed a problem is a problem only if we consider it a problem. I have always lived life in an absolutely breezy, dont-carish way. But today, I have to explain my conviction which probably only I understand and believe. And that is difficult part. To make others understand wht u strongly believe in.

Hmmmm... I had promised myself that i will only write about the good moments in my life. But today.. well.. therez no harm in breaking the rules ocassionally!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home