Saturday, October 23, 2004

Finally..My First Post:-)

I had thought of blogging long time ago but had given up the idea coz I was too lazy. But recently, I've been hearing so much about blogs.. first a college friend sends an invitation to blog, the very next day my colleague n friends talks about his blogs and the interesting ones he has read and a mention of blog in some article i was reading. It was blogs, blogs and more blogs. So decided to give it a shot. And the setting is right too. Ive come home for the weekend...sitting in my room, in front of my comp, listening to the songs Ive heard a million times, sipping tea made by mummy... as relaxed as i possibly can be. Itz amazing..I love my life at Chennai, Im independent, stay with real cool friends, work with a wonderful team,learn new stuff everyday and do my own thing. Yet I desperately need to come home once a month for 2 days and be at home without worrying or thinking about anything, without any responsibility whatsoever. Thtz why probably a home is a home is a home. :-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home