Friday, January 28, 2005

I Smile......

I Smile............

When I see Hot soups and cold desserts
When I see Heart-shaped balloons flying in the air
When I see The wind rushing on my face while I’m on my scooty
When I see My code working the way I want to
When I see My little niece n her silly pranks
When I see Loads of great books lined up waiting for me to pick n choose one
When I see the toothless grin of an old woman n new born baby
When I see Sharukh Khan oozing out his charm;-)
When I see A happening debate on the BIG Fight
When I see A friend I have’nt seen for a long time
When I see The blue sea n the horizon beyond
When I see My dad give up an argument with me.
When I see Little kids having a major discussion.
When I see Candy floss n popcorn in a fair.
When I see Chandler and Joey in Friends.
When I see Little Stephannie say “how rude” in Full House.
When I see My friends steal a moment to speak to their boyfriends/girlfriends
When I see My colleagues’ eyes sparkle when they speak about their kids.
When I see Chocolates, Chocolate Icecream, Chocolate cake or anything choclatey!
When I see That my work is being appreciated
When I see My salwar stitched the way I wanted it.
When I see That my clothes are ironed and I don’t have to do it on my own.
When I see The temple I visited is not crowded.
When I see My mom getting all excited about something she has to tell me.
When I see my big big big family trying to catch up with each other’s lives during a get-together
When I see the exact same thing that I was looking out for.
When I see Wind chimes tinkling as a soft breeze goes by.

I Smile....................... When I see another smile :-)

2 Comments:

At 3:04 pm, Blogger Vijay Thampy said...

Old post, I agree... Makes a lot of sense, can relate to most of the smile-starters, except the salwars, of course! :)

Why is your blog dead nowadays???

 
At 11:43 am, Blogger John Prabhu said...

Hello

Enjoyed reading your article My small h[e]aven!!....Was getting nostalgic abt my beloved Coimbatore..was browsing on it and found your aricle...Share ur same semtiments....YEAH !!COIMBATORE IS VERRRY SPECIAL!!! loved reading your article....Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home